JES 2023 program – Jean Monnet University
Discover the university and its coursesThe faculties and institutes of Jean Monnet University welcome you. Teaching and administrative teams dedicated to orientation are at your disposal to accompany you and find the training that suits you!
Health Campus, 10, rue de Marandière 42270 Saint-Priest en Jarez
Reception and training stands from 9 am to 5 pm | Nelson Mandela Hall
- Introduction to health, medical research presentation.
- Presentation of studies in Bio-engineering in Health, Bachelor of Science in Health and Masters in Health Engineering.
- Conducting guided tours of the building by students.
Health research presentation conferences | Georges Riffat Amphitheater
- Presentation of student unions on campus and their actions.
- Presentation of tutoring and its actions.
Detailed program on the pages of the Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Science and Technology
Admission to 2 campuses:
Métare Campus – 21-23-25 rue du Docteur Paul Michelon – 42023 Saint-Étienne cedex 2
Manufactur Campus / Forges building – Forges building, 11 rue du Docteur Annino 42000 Saint-Étienne
General admission: “MIPC portal” (Mathematics – Informatics – Physics – Chemistry) and “BGC portal” (Biology – Geology – Chemistry)
Presentation of the portals in the Salle du Conseil du from 9 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 5 pm building a.
Reception of the population building J BDE STAPS students and opening of BDE STAPS Sainte (floor -1)
– Conference-Questions: 10:00, 11:00, 14:00 and 15:00 for each group in J108 amphitheater
– Permanent presence of teachers in the Council room in the J. building from 10:00 to 16:00.
– Open classes:
10:00am to 12:00pm Masterclass in EPS history taught by Mr. Charroin in Amphi D202
10:00 am to 12:00 pm Lecture in Sports Specialist Training, J201 or J202 building J teacher Mr Oliveras
- 9:30 a.m : Life Sciences license launch conference
- 10:15 : Presentation conference of Master of Life Sciences courses
- 11 in the morning : visit to BVpam laboratory or personal interviews with teachers of the department
- 13:30 : Life Sciences license launch conference
- 14:30 : Presentation conference of Master of Life Sciences courses
- 15:30 : Visit to BVpam laboratory
- 16:15 : Life Sciences license launch conference
– Presentation of training offer as well as professional opportunities from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. room A7
– GAE – Presentation of professional license in Geomaterials, Alterations and Environment (Field methods and laboratory analyses)
– Visiting the campus and classrooms 10 in the morning and for 14:30
Reception 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:30 to 17:00: Public reception and physics demonstration room L215.
Presentation of the license and training center in the conference hall of the Ironworks building, followed by a visit with management 11 in the morning and for 16:00
If you would like to attend one of these presentations, please email the organizer no later than Monday 23/01/2023. (fst-transverse @ univ-st-etienne.fr), specifying the desired time and number of people involved. The number of places is limited to 30 people.
Detailed program on the pages of the Faculty of Science and Technology
Saint-Étienne School of Economics (SE²)
Campus Tréfilerie – Michelet building – 77, rue Michelet – 42 023 Szint-Étienne
Detailed program on SE² pages
Campus Tréfilerie – 2 rue Tréfilerie, Building F – 42023 Saint-Étienne cedex 2
Detailed program on the pages of Saint-Étienne IAE
Faculty of Arts, Letters and Languages
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHS)
IUT of Saint-Etienne – 28 avenue Léon Jouhaux – 42100 Saint-Etienne
Feel free to visit the various departments and ask questions about admissions, student support, campus life, community involvement and your future digital work environment.
Detailed program on the Saint-Etienne IUT website
20 avenue de Paris, 42300 Roanne
Roanne IUT registers you on Wednesday, January 25th from 1:30pm to 5:30pm and on Saturday, January 28th from 8:30am to 1:00pm. To inform you about training provided at IUT de Roanne and more broadly on the Roanne campus.
Detailed program on Roanne IUT pages
Campus Manufacture, 25 rue du Dr Remy Annino 42000 Saint-Etienne, FR
Télécom Saint-Etienne (TSE) welcomes you from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To better understand your expectations, TSE has prepared a short form with 4 questions to best meet your expectations when you arrive.
Application on the website of Télécom Saint-Étienne