Transfer magazine: Joao Flix targets PSG, Hland wants to do like Zlatan, Moroccans popular…
Joao Flix targets PSG, Hland wants to do like Zlatan, Moroccans are popular… Here are the top 5 unmissable files of the last big transfer window of the week. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram so you don’t miss any of the latest news.
To follow the transfers as closely as possible, Maxifoot brings you the Transfers of the Week Journal every Saturday with a full update on the latest transfer information. Even outside the transfer window, clubs are busy! Don’t forget to read JdT’s roundup of the day and news articles for more details on transfers.
TOP 5 files of the week that should not be missed
1. PSG, Joao Flix’s priority
It is no secret that striker Joao Flix (23) wants to leave Atletico Madrid in the winter transfer window. According to journalist Gianluca Di Marzio told SoccerNews media, the Portuguese footballer, who is managed by several big European clubs such as Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea, prefers Paris Saint-Germain.
While the reigning French champions also appreciate the qualities of the ex-Benfica Lisbon talent, a January strike seems unlikely as Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al Khelafi has announced a quiet period for PSG. Especially since Atletico are not going to make it easy for Flix by demanding €130-140 million to sell him.
2. Hland wants to be like Zlatan
Alf-Inge Hland’s statement should not reassure Manchester City. In an interview with France Football, the father of Erling Hland (22) announced that his son wants to win several championships by the end of his career.
He could have stayed at City for 15 years because he loves it and it’s a big club, but I think he wants to prove that he can win in any league. He admitted that he is close to the Norwegian national team. He had already spent two and a half years in Germany and could do so in the future. Spend three years in the Premier League, then go to Italy, Spain or France. Nothing has been decided, but it is a possibility because he is capable of winning on any team.
Remember, come this summer, the former Borussia Dortmund player would negotiate a clause to facilitate his move to Real Madrid.
3. Big deal for Ounahi!
With Morocco, midfielder Azzedine Ounahi (22), the real discovery of this 2022 World Cup could bring Angers huge in the next winter transfer window. According to daily L’Equipe, the Moroccan international, who is already in the sights of FC Barcelona and FC Sevilla, is attracting serious interest from Leicester.
And according to English sources, the Foxes are ready to pay 45 million euros to secure Angevin’s services under a contract until June 2026! It is clear that Ounahi will not be kept down to the current 20th place in Ligue 1 in January if such an offer comes to the SCO office.
4. Fixed price for Amrabat
Moroccan midfielder Sofyan Amrabat (26), the author of the magnificent world championship held in Qatar, attracts attention and causes envy. So much so that the management of “Fiorentina”, aware of the good rating of its player in clubs such as “Olympic de Marseille”, “Tottenham” and especially “Liverpool”, will now wait for 30-40 million euros to allow Aslan to leave Atlas in January. Italian journalist Matteo Moretto explains. A deterrent price at the start of the winter transfer window for a player under contract until June 2024?
5. Arsenal are going crazy for Mudryk
Shakhtar winger Mykhaylo Mudryk (21), who is considered a great talent, will spend the winter transfer window in January. According to The Athletic media, Arsenal wants to fully secure the services of the Ukrainian football player with the negotiations between the two clubs already started.
Contrary to the public position of Shakhtar’s leaders, a definitive agreement could be reached with the Gunners for a little less than 100 million euros. In any case, it would be a strong signal from the London club, who have been without Gabriel Jesus for several months but are bidding to maintain their lead in the Premier League in the second half of the season.
Telegram Foot Transfer – Updated on Saturday, December 17 at 12:00 p.m.
It is official:
– Guardian Jean Louis Leca Replaced by Lens by 2024.
– Medium Hugo Magnetti It was extended until 2026 with Brest.
– Striker Gatan Charbonnier Left Auxerre for ASSE.
– “Real” transferred the striker of “Palmeiras”. Endrikfor 60 million euros.
– Fernando Santos is no longer the head coach of Portugal.
TOP corridor sounds not to be missed:
– PSG goalkeeper, Keylor NavasBayern interests.
– Central defender of OM, Leonardo Balerdipushed.
– OM follows the right side of Rome, Rick Carsdorp.
– “Monaco” will not keep the midfielder John Lucas.
– Medium benjamin andr He is not sure if he will stay in Lille.
– Sampdoria thinks in the middle of Nice, Pablo Rosario.
– “Liverpool” targets “Benfica” midfielder Enzo Fernandez.
– “Manchester United” wants to extend the right wing defender Diogo Dalot.
– “Arsenal” targets “Milan” midfielder Ismal Bennaser.
– Everton are tracking Ajax’s attacking midfielder, Muhammad Kudus.
– Versatile defender Nacho Fernandez is thinking of leaving “Real” this winter.
– Galatasaray is considering Baran’s striker, Memphis Depay.
– attacking midfielder isco He could leave FC Sville in January.
– FC Sville demands 30 million euros for the goalkeeper Yassine Bounou.
– head coach of “Roma”, Jose Mourinhointerests in Portugal.
– Midfielder at the end of the Leipzig contract Conrad Laimer He will sign a 4-year contract with Bayern.
– Left side Raphael Guerreiro is expected to leave Dortmund at the end of his contract.
– versatile defender of Mnchengladbach, Ramy BensebainiCloser to Dortmund.
– Striker Gonalo Ramos He should stretch with Benfica.
– Al Sadd targets the striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
Next Saturday for a new JdT of the week!