Black Friday 2022: the best start for the best deals to watch live!
Live Feed Black Friday 2022: the best start for the best deals to watch live!
This is so! We’re finally there… Black Friday Week has just made its big comeback in France, accompanied by the first big promotions of the year. This special week is all about giving us a taste of Black Friday, and to say the least, the promotions are already going strong!
Black Friday is probably the most anticipated shopping event of the year by millions of people. Indeed, as the year-end holidays, especially Christmas, approach, the craziest deals appear online. Considering the terrible inflation that has hit the French this year, we can say the least that these promotions are coming at the right time!
Every year, the event takes place after Thanksgiving, an unmissable holiday in the United States. So this year, Black Friday will take place on November 25, 2022, but offers are available now. Indeed, as you read these lines, Black Friday Week has just begun!
- Thanks to Samsung’s cashback offer, the Slim Pad induction charger is only €1.42
- The 3rd generation Echo Dot bundle + 2 Philips Hue bulbs is €34.99 on Amazon instead of €89.98.
- The RX 6800 graphics card is €499 on Amazon instead of €589
- The Google Pixel 6a is €360 on Amazon instead of €459.99
- The FireCuda 530 1TB SSD with PS5 compatible heatsink is €149.99 at Amazon instead of €254.90.
- The Asus TUF A15 laptop with RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 on Amazon instead of €1,799.99.
- The 55-inch LG C2 OLED 4K TV is €1,099.99 at Cdiscount instead of €1,309.99.
- Macbook Air 13″ is 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
- The AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor is €281.86 on Amazon instead of €403.92.
- Google Chromecast Video 4 is down from €39.90 to €29.90 at Son-Vidéo
Black Friday and its amazing deals are coming on almost all the biggest brands!
- Amazon : it’s no surprise that giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons, and private sales on a large portion of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : The French reference in online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-stocked catalog and very competitive prices. Available during both sales and Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there’s also a wide selection of computers and hardware, a wide selection of TVs, and more. Plus, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go straight to their local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner and therefore have the same benefits. At Darty we find a little more appliances.
- C discount : of course, Cdiscount is in the Black Friday game with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: For Black Friday, you can count on Boulanger and its offers in the world of multimedia and technology, many TVs, as well as some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : The Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! If you’re looking to trade in your car this Black Friday, this is an event not to be missed.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania also has Black Friday deals on certain games and franchises in particular, Funko Pop figurines, etc.
What is Black Friday Week, this pre-Black Friday event?
Black Friday originated in the United States in the 1960s and is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Simply put, Black Friday marks the largest commercial transaction in the United States that allows Americans to shop in preparation for Christmas. Since then, Black Friday has spread all over the world.
This year, “Black Friday” will be held on November 25, exactly one week later. But Black Friday Week is happening right now. If Black Friday week can be considered as the preparation week for Black Friday, know that the first big promotions have already started.
So, you don’t have to wait until November 25, 2022 to see discounted prices appear all over the web. You got it, big savings on your Christmas shopping are already in play!
Indeed, with the various geopolitical upheavals we’ve experienced this year, the purchasing power of the French has weakened, and many Christmas purchases are a source of great concern. This is where Black Friday comes in. This event, which comes to us from the USA, wants to allow people to prepare for the end of the year celebrations in good conditions and without being left in the straw at the end of the month.
Warning: Scammers are out during Black Friday Week too!
Fraud attempts are also expected during sales, French Days or Black Friday, Black Friday Week. And given the importance of the event, we expect even more than usual. To avoid these, there are some things we would like to discuss with you as a preventive measure that are also very simple to implement.
Above all, beware of offers that sound too good to be true! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price, that should appeal to you first and foremost. It’s probably a scam. Don’t forget to check the seller’s information as well as reviews from other customers before pulling out your credit card.
As with Fnac-Darty on Amazon, you are actually welcomed into a marketplace with a number of third-party sellers, and unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Therefore, before placing an order, pay special attention to the company that sells the product to you. Note that we’re not telling you to order from a third-party seller, just to be careful. Even Amazon itself, as great as it is, is not immune to this problem, but a simple look at the comments should tell you enough about the seriousness of the seller.
To complete our list of safety tips, never click on a link in an SMS or even an email asking you to connect to your customer account because there’s a problem with your delivery. This is often “phishing”, a common practice among fraudsters whose only goal is to recover your password or even your bank details. If in doubt, if you need to check the status of an ongoing order, connect directly to the brand’s customer area.
At JVTech, our team of tech-savvy journalists scrutinize the promotions on various shopping sites every day and get the best out of them. That’s why you won’t find any tech product published on JVTech that has been overlooked by our team members.
find our special page with the best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 FAQ
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. A lot of products get dumped like this, so it’s time to do a good job. Black Friday is preceded by Black Friday Week, followed by Cyber Monday. That is, the period of promotions that can be spread up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 officially takes place on Friday, November 25. Just before that comes Black Friday Week.
What brands are participating in Black Friday?
You can find most of the major brands online, such as: Amazon, C discount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Audio-Video, Zawvi…
This page contains links to some of the products BM has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you, but eCommerce will pay us a commission. The prices shown in the article are the prices offered by the trading sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are subject to change at the sole discretion of the trading site without notice to BM.